History

On January 9, 1905, the Chautauqua County branch of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) was incorporated with the mandate to serve the community in the prevention of cruelty to animals. CCHS celebrated its 100th year of service at 9 am on January 5, 2005. While we remain true to our original mission, our vision has changed to include the community in which we operate. It is a vision which empowers our community to help solve today's pet overpopulation problem.

South Dakota Website Design and Development